Getting to know your benefits
As I have traveled around Thomas County this month, meeting with member businesses, one common theme is emerging. Benefits. Businesses are happy with their membership, they are pleased with the services we’re providing. They just aren’t quite sure what their benefits are as members. So, I thought we could go through that list.
- Business listing on our website
- Preferred referrals
- Opportunity to serve on the Board of Directors, Ambassadors and Diplomats programs
- Ability to advertise events/sales through our Chamber Happenings email sent to more than 400 Thomas County residents.
- Opportunity to host Business After Five and Morning Perk
- Chamber awards eligibility
- Eligibility to take part in Welcome Bucket program.
- Invitation to the Chamber Luncheon and Annual Banquet
- Monthly newsletter subscription
- Seventy-five percent discount on newsletter insert rate.
- Use of our bulk mailing permit
- One free Facebook interview per year
- Event sponsorship opportunities
And we’re working on more as we speak. We have several ideas that we believe will add even more value to your Chamber membership. But the items on this long list of benefits are only beneficial when you take advantage of them.
So, call us up and ask for help with marketing. Bring your mailer down to the Chamber office, plop it on my desk and ask to use our bulk mailing permit. Honest. We want you to. That is what these benefits are for. And if you have any questions about your member benefits, please don’t hesitate to give me a call at (785) 460-3401 or email me at email@example.com.