WHY MEMBERSHIP MATTERS
For more than 70 years, the Colby/Thomas County Chamber of Commerce has been working to create an environment in northwest Kansas that encourages business growth and innovation. Whether you are a corporation, small business or non-profit organization, the Chamber offers tools to help you grow and increase productivity. Our team partners with you and your employees to give you the voice and resources you need to operate a successful business.
THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Health insurance
- Member to member discount program
- Free job listings on our website
- Free ad in Monday morning email
- Monthly newsletter subscription
- Welcome Bucket program
- Expanded business listing on Chamber website
- Preferred referrals
- Opportunity to serve on Board of Directors, Ambassadors and Diplomats
- Membership mailing list or labels
- Eligibility to host Business After Five and Morning Perk
- Eligible for Chamber awards
- Discount on newsletter advertising
- Use of bulk mailing permit
- Weekly marketing minute tips
- Free notary service
Things like newsletters, leadership opportunities, networking events, marketing options, and products and services are tangible. What isn’t as easily measurable are all the intangible benefits of membership.
A national study (ACCE, 2012) revealed that membership in a local chamber can significantly boost a business’ image with consumers as well as other businesses. Researchers discovered that when respondents were told that a particular small business was a member of its local chamber, they were 49% more likely to think favorably of it and 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future. That positive perception can’t be bought, it is earned through a commitment to excellence… and it proves that despite market and demographic changes, the chamber brand is stronger and more effective than ever.
Your investment in the Colby/Thomas County Chamber of Commerce is determined by the number of full time employees or business classification*. Note: Two part-time employees equal one full-time employee.
|Number of Employees||Investment|
|1 to 3||$220|
|4 to 6||$270|
|7 to 10||$345|
|11 to 15||$400|
|16 to 20||$510|
* Associate Member: (Home Based Businesses,Individuals/Clubs/Organizations) $155
* Hotels/Motels: $415
* Retired Membership: $40
Join the team that keeps our community progressive and economically sound… a leading voice for the northwest Kansas business community. Join more than 200 area businesses who are investing in the Colby/Thomas County Chamber. If you have questions, call (785) 460-3401.